Regular Contributor

Hooters card

OK I just applied to hooters and got the 7-10 day response.  My credit scores are TU 693/EX 615/ EP 644.  Anyone think I will be approved? 

I also got denied from Citi for a card for a fridge.  They pulled EX my lowest score.  I live in WA State.  Need a Fridge for my house.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Michelle
10/28/08 TU-701, EX-699, EQ 673 Never Pay Late!!!!
Epic Contributor

Re: Hooters card

with a 700, Hooters would be the last card on my list to apply for!
Fico Scores: EQ- 662., TU 684 Barclay, EX 700 (3/21/15)

You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
72 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor

Hooters is an odd bird... (pun intended) they denied me but gave a card to my 19 year old nephew. He had no credit history, I have a short but very clean history... I have no FICO score, but neither does he. (Both of us have had TL's less than six months). I make a very good living, he works part time. So YMMV.

"Evacuate, in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."
Established Member

I got the same thing.. called and they told me to call back in 3 days (this monday)
Called on monday.. approved for 1.8K the card showed up today...

made no sense to me at all and when I tried to get more out of the CSR they were just as clueless. All they would tell me is that it takes 3 calendar days from the application until they see something. Sure enough, it was 3 calendar days and 2 more the card was here..
TU 646 EQ 601 EX 668 8/27/08
Contributor

Yes you will be approved. They give pretty much everybody that message. Give them a call at 800-850-4668. They may ask you to send in proof of address. But they will tell you over the phone if you have been approved. But with those scores you should be in WAMU territory and credit union territory. You are beyond Hooters and they will probably only give you $500-750.
6/1/2008 EQ -634
9/12/08 EX 691 * TU 689
10/02/08 EQ 677
11/11/08 TU 669 * EQ 668
1/15/09 EX 759 * EQ 788
9/24/09 EQ 761 * EX 729 (from NFCU loan app) * TU 666
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.