Established Contributor
Breakthecycle2

Hooters card

I applied last week and I call every other day and they tell me it's still processing. How many others have had this happened and what was the outcome?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
LynnBushea

Re: Hooters card

Hi

When I applied it took about a week to get an approval. I called every day or so. Finally received the approval I wanted. I did not get a huge credit line but it is a start.

Good Luck

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
OptimalFICO

Don't apply for any other store credit cards like these. The FICO gods don't like to see them. Only get one if you love the store/establishment, will shop there often, but most importantly, only if they have special offers and discount only extended to their cardholders and you'll take advantage of them.

Frequent Contributor
Woolfman

OptimalFICO wrote:

Don't apply for any other store credit cards like these. The FICO gods don't like to see them. Only get one if you love the store/establishment, will shop there often, but most importantly, only if they have special offers and discount only extended to their cardholders and you'll take advantage of them.

Hooters card is a Hooters branded Master card. Its not a store card . Its no different than any other master card.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 761 From 12/11/2013
Goal Score: 800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}