Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters card

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Hooters card

I applied last week and I call every other day and they tell me it's still processing. How many others have had this happened and what was the outcome?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LynnBushea
New Contributor

Re: Hooters card

Hi

When I applied it took about a week to get an approval. I called every day or so. Finally received the approval I wanted. I did not get a huge credit line but it is a start.

Good Luck

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
OptimalFICO
Valued Member

Don't apply for any other store credit cards like these. The FICO gods don't like to see them. Only get one if you love the store/establishment, will shop there often, but most importantly, only if they have special offers and discount only extended to their cardholders and you'll take advantage of them.

Message 3 of 4
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@OptimalFICO wrote:

Don't apply for any other store credit cards like these. The FICO gods don't like to see them. Only get one if you love the store/establishment, will shop there often, but most importantly, only if they have special offers and discount only extended to their cardholders and you'll take advantage of them.

Hooters card is a Hooters branded Master card. Its not a store card . Its no different than any other master card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.