Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters card

OK I just applied to hooters and got the 7-10 day response.  My credit scores are TU 693/EX 615/ EP 644.  Anyone think I will be approved? 

I also got denied from Citi for a card for a fridge.  They pulled EX my lowest score.  I live in WA State.  Need a Fridge for my house.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Michelle
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Hooters card

with a 700, Hooters would be the last card on my list to apply for!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters is an odd bird... (pun intended) they denied me but gave a card to my 19 year old nephew. He had no credit history, I have a short but very clean history... I have no FICO score, but neither does he. (Both of us have had TL's less than six months). I make a very good living, he works part time. So YMMV.
Message 3 of 5
dondk
Valued Member

I got the same thing.. called and they told me to call back in 3 days (this monday)
Called on monday.. approved for 1.8K the card showed up today...

made no sense to me at all and when I tried to get more out of the CSR they were just as clueless. All they would tell me is that it takes 3 calendar days from the application until they see something. Sure enough, it was 3 calendar days and 2 more the card was here..
Message 4 of 5
TerrenceATL
Contributor

Yes you will be approved. They give pretty much everybody that message. Give them a call at 800-850-4668. They may ask you to send in proof of address. But they will tell you over the phone if you have been approved. But with those scores you should be in WAMU territory and credit union territory. You are beyond Hooters and they will probably only give you $500-750.
6/1/2008 EQ -634
9/12/08 EX 691 * TU 689
10/02/08 EQ 677
11/11/08 TU 669 * EQ 668
1/15/09 EX 759 * EQ 788
9/24/09 EQ 761 * EX 729 (from NFCU loan app) * TU 666
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.