Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters is pulling Hard for CLI requests

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hooters is pulling Hard for CLI requests

Hooters is pulling hard for CLI requests. Keep in mind next time when you talk to Hooters and ask them upfront it they would pull Hard inq.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters is pulling Hard for CLI requests

Do u now if they do CLI by request are do they do the every 6 month thing
Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont know. My account has been 6 months since I opened. I asked them for CLI from $1000 to $2000. They said it is declined and I would get a letter from them. I see there is a hard on my inq. I do PIF every month. So it does not matter to me. I am going to stay away from CLI requests for next 6-12 months as I dont want to get Hard Inq's.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry that happened to yu Concord but at least I know now.

I'll play the waiting game and hope for an auto CLI. 

My CL is $1850 and I have also been PIF every month.

I'm hoping for a bit of a score boost as the TL will be 3 months old next week.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're supposed to be soft but for some reason they're not.

Requests are like every 6 months and supposedly every month they review your account for smaller increases like 100-300, rep wasn't 100% sure on how much the small increases are.

I wasted my big increase like 2 weeks after I got the card but $1250 increases are nothing to sneeze at.

Message Edited by EddieX on 01-19-2008 10:23 AM
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

good to know if I ever get their card i will just wait on them to give the increase unless I can afford the hard inquiry
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The increases are supposed to be small that they give. But for some reason I think that rep may have been wrong. Someone could always call and verify with another rep or I might do it...
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a $1000.00 increase a couple days before Christmas and it did cost me a hard pull. They didn't tell me they were going to pull a hard [EDITED]

Sorry to let you know that your recent post has been edited because it violates FICO Forums Guidelines and Terms of Service.

Timothy

Message Edited by Timothy on 01-19-2008 04:05 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.