Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope you PIF on your Macy's already....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you PIF on your Macy's already....

Looks like they took the credit card site down for the new interface upgrade...

Good thing I paid my card in full a couple days ago!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hope you PIF on your Macy's already....

You can also go into the store and pay your bill.  

Message 2 of 9
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Back up, but no upgrade yet.  Still says it will happen on the 24th.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 3 of 9
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

I'm on the phone with Macy's/ Bloomingdale's and he said  that you will be able to review your accounts Monday but if you owe any money you have to going to store or call in. 

Message 4 of 9
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

I'm on the phone with Macy's/ Bloomingdale's and he said  that you will be able to review your accounts Monday but if you owe any money you have to going to store or call in. 

Well if it isn't due for a few days you could also have your bank send the payment....

Do they have automatic payments?  If so I think they would still go through.....?......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 5 of 9
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

UPDATE:   Looks like the Macy's site won't be back up untl the 27th

https://customerservice.macys.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/240

It looks like they cut off phone payments this morning.  You'll either need to pay in-store, push payment from your bank, or mail in a check until their site is back up.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 6 of 9
icyhot
Valued Contributor

I'm paying my Macy's card in full on Wednesday. I'm going to the store and doing it in cash. It's a $1333 balance. Gonna feel GREAT
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 7 of 9
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Luckily, I pay through my bank's bill pay system. When I logged into Macy's I did see this info. (It looks like my payment date will move up by a couple of days):

I am trying to make a payment but I am unable to submit it online. How can I make a payment to avoid any fees?

There are several other ways to make your payment:

• Pay by phone service will be available until 8/21/2015 at 7AM EST 1-888-257-6757
    • Our automated system is open 24 hours a day
  • Head to your nearest Macy's store and pay your bill at any register
  • Mail* your payment to:
    • Macy's American Express® Account Payments PO Box 183084 Columbus, OH 43218-3084
    • Macy's Payments PO Box 183083 Columbus, OH 43218-3083
  • Submit a payment online through your bank's website

*For payments sent by mail, please allow 5-7 days for your payment to reach us.

I've set up automatic payments. Will my payment arrangement change? If you have an existing payment arrangement, it will remain the same.
Please note, however, that in connection with upcoming system changes, your payment due date may move by a few days. Please refer to your statement for information regarding your new due date. You can also refer to the chart below for the payment due date changes that take effect September, 2015.

If your payment due date is impacted, please be aware that this will also change the date that your automatic payment will process if you requested your payment be processed on a date that corresponds to your old due date. If your payment due date is impacted and you chose a payment date for your automatic payments other than your old due date, we will continue to process your automatic payment on the date you specified. In some instances, this may be later than your new due date, which may result in late payments on your account. Please call us or log in to your account online to change the date your automatic payment will process.

Current Payment Due Date

New Payment Due Date

3rd

4th

7th

8th

11th

12th

15th

16th

17th

20th

18th

20th

19th

20th

27th

26th

28th

26th

Please note, if your current payment due date is not in the above chart, your payment due date will remain the same.

More than enough credit.
Message 8 of 9
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@icyhot wrote:
I'm paying my Macy's card in full on Wednesday. I'm going to the store and doing it in cash. It's a $1333 balance. Gonna feel GREAT

Congrats!

More than enough credit.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.