cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horror with cap1! Account is pernamently restricted! Help!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Horror with cap1! Account is pernamently restricted! Help!!

@orestrus wrote:
Well, their low interest, high limit cards are quite attractive.

Low interest? Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 33
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Well, some reported Venture cards with around 10% interest, thats not a bad rate
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 22 of 33
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Also, not too many blcreditors accept itin. Im working on getting my green card along with ssn, but for now have to itin
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orestrus wrote:
Well, some reported Venture cards with around 10% interest, thats not a bad rate

VentureOne will get down to 10.9%

Venture is 13.9%+

Message 24 of 33
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Cant get any lower than thatSmiley Wink In the future i may have to carry some balance while building business in USA, great country with many opportunities
Message 25 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

From the Classic Platinum terms:

By applying, I understand that I am not eligible for this offer if:

• My application is received after this offer has expired, is missing required information or the information is unreadable, inaccurate or cannot be verified.
  • My address is: a) outside of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. military location; b) a correctional institution.
  • My monthly income does not exceed my monthly rent/mortgage payment by at least $425 (my monthly income is my disclosed total annual income divided by 12) or I am otherwise determined to be unable to make my monthly payments based on income, estimated living expenses and other debt I am responsible for.
  • I am under 18 years of age or do not have a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
  • I have previously applied for a Capital One credit card 2 or more times in the last 30 days.
  • I have 2 or more open credit card accounts with Capital One.
  • I have a Capital One credit card that is past due.
  • I am over my credit line on a Capital One credit card.
  • I have had a Capital One credit card that has charged off within the past year.
  • I have a non-discharged bankruptcy (one that is still unresolved).
  • Capital One credit card may refer to any card issued by Capital One, including co-brand and retail cards.

They WILL take an ITIN but they may not like that you're not a permenant resident or citizen.  I can't find anything specific about it (admittedly I haven't looked for very long), but that's probably the issue - they don't mind that it's an ITIN but it may be the citizenship issue.

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@orestrus wrote:
Cant get any lower than thatSmiley Wink In the future i may have to carry some balance while building business in USA, great country with many opportunities

Certainly CAN do better. There is a litany of credit unions that will beat this rate for well qualified borrowers.

Message 27 of 33
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Nixon, thanks for your support. But will the accept itin-thats the question
Message 28 of 33
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@orestrus wrote:
I never had any bad intensions, and its so sad that some if you calling names for no reason

Uh. I didn't call you names; you told me to get a life though! Smiley Tongue

Fraud involves intentional misrepresentation.  Agreeing to terms on an application that you do not in fact meet is intentionally misrepresentation and thus considered fraud by many, and it seems like Capital One follows that interpretation as well.

They're not harassing you.  I'd simply find a bank that is more welcoming to non-citizens.

Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

#benice

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.