Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House

tag
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

House

Chevychase bank and BOFA just aprove me 194k for the house , rate 6.3 is that good ?
my score EX 688 , TU 699 , EQ 647
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: House

EXCELLENT!!!  congrats!!!  Just make sure you can afford it.  jsut because they approved it doesn't mean to go out nad spend it. Save some fun money among othre thingsSmiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 20
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

yeah BRAMMY I am looking the house cheaper than they gave me loan . try to 150k payment less than 1K a month . thanks BRAMMY .
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dang,

You can always take a part and give me half for my new house...LOL!!!
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

dang! dang, 6.3 is awesome. is it a fixed rate or some sort of arm? congrats!
Message 5 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I don't want to spoil the fun, but isn't this the CC forum?Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:
I don't want to spoil the fun, but isn't this the CC forum?Smiley Happy

True, but tough! Well, I guess maybe General Credit, but please don't move to the loans forum --we'll lose the post, and I want to cheer dang on!

Congratulations, dang! Keep doing what you're doing, and good luck and God bless in your new home. Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I certainly wouldn't move to the mortgage loans forum.
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Dang. Yes good rate. Good luck!

dangphuocloc72 wrote:
Chevychase bank and BOFA just aprove me 194k for the house , rate 6.3 is that good ?
my score EX 688 , TU 699 , EQ 647

Message 9 of 20
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Happy THANKS ALL YOU GUYS HERE ,
THAT IS FIXED RRATE , BUT I DIDN'T LOCK YET , BECAUSE SOME ONE TOLD ME MAY BE NEXT WEEK THE RATE IS LOWER THAN TODAY , I REMERBER ON 02/2007 MY SCORE ONLY 515 , NOW END OF THE YEAR I CAN BUY THE HOUSE FOR MYSELF ,  CUTORMER SERVICE OF BOFA TOLD ME IF YOU WANT CREDIT CARD I CAN GIVE YOU ONE NOW WITH GOOD CL AND VIP CHECKING . ALSO BOFA WILL PAY CLOSING COST FOR ME . ALOT OF THING GOOD , IF I GO WITH THEM . I TOLD HIM LAST TIME I APPLIED CC YOU GUYS TURN ME DOWN . HE SAY NOT NOW . Smiley Happy I AM VERY HAPPY NOW . ONE AGAIN THANKS YOU GUYS AND THIS FORTUMS MUCH MUCH ..........
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.