Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household/HSBC luv button

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Household/HSBC luv button

So I signed on and checked the luv button. Message reads "we may obtain a copy of CR in order to ...". If I hit it, will it be a hard or soft pull?
I was honestly expecting the same ol' " we are not processing CLIs at this time" message.
Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Household/HSBC luv button

WOW i jsut checked too...

It says "In order to process your request, please contact a customer service representative."

Hmm....maybe it will start working soon? Does Orchard usually do hard pulls to increase credit limit or soft?

Message 2 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Never tried before, searched and haven't found my answer yet, so I made this thread. I'd like to try it, but don't want to waste an INQ on this just yet. Would love to hear from anyone with experience on this topic.
Message 3 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Did you hit the button and receive the same initial message, or did it say to call from the gitgo.
Message 4 of 59
shane82388
Established Contributor

I went to customer service tab, then to request credit limit increase, then it jsut says form unavailable please contact customer service etc.

This morning it said "we are not giving out credit limit increases. sorry." like it has for as long as ive had the card....so this somehow seems like progress...lol

Message 5 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

So we got different messages. My screen alerted me of a possible pull should I continue (I didn't). If it is confirmed to be a soft pull, I'll do it. I don't know that a hard pull is worth the risk of getting a small CLI vs. using it for a better card down the road.
Message 6 of 59
shane82388
Established Contributor

yeah...my card is an Orchard Bank card but thats pretty much the same.

I've only had the card since May so maybe thats why its not even giving me the option...who knows. Maybe it will change in the next 24 hours or soemthing...I hope so. It would be nice if it was a soft pull, i'd definitely do it... this $300 is a joke when im being approved for $2300 Apple Barclays Card and AMEX Green but what can ya do...

Message 7 of 59
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

I have an orchard account and it also says "In order to process your request, please contact a customer service representative" instead of "we are not processing CLIs at this time".  If anyone has any luck with a CLI please post here...

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 8 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Mine was opened late July, so I don't think that's the reason for the different messages. I was approved for discover one week later. Don't know if it helped or not, but I don't think I need it anymore. I hope someone chimes in and let's us know whether it'd be a hard or soft pull.
Message 9 of 59
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Just got $1k CLI on my HSBC RZMC via the site and no hard pulled.

Message 10 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.