Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Household/HSBC luv button

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Household/HSBC luv button

What card was this for?

I think the BBRZMC is HSBC also but I don't have a CLI option.

Message 21 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an orchard card and I got the same message about contacting customer service .. anddddd So I did. Unfortunately the rep told me that I would get a decision within 7-10 business days and to keep checking my account. He said he had no idea whether it would be a hard inq or soft! ..Weird. . Called First Premier (current limit 250) and got an instant credit increase of $200 dlrs of course with a 35 dollar fee.

Message 22 of 59
moonman
Frequent Contributor

It was a soft pull.

@Anonymous wrote:

Was it  a hard pull for the $1000 CLI?

Message 23 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to call in for my Orchard Bank card...applied and was denied over the phone.

As for my Gold BBRZ MC, I did it online and was approved...went from $300 to $600.  It did not show up immediately online, though.

[EDIT] It just showed up.  Now my Gold BBRZ MC is at $600.

Message 24 of 59
SteveNSC
Established Member

MY HSBC luv button changed from the "we are not accepting cli's now" yesterday to "please call customer service" today.  However, when I called I got the same message from the CSR that I have been told for several months that "they had made a business decision not to issue cli's at this time."  He did say I might want to try again in the next few days.

Starting Score: Fico TU 696, Fico EQ 632, Plus EX 720 7/12/11
Current Score: Fico TU 762, Fico EQ 727, Plus EX 780
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 25 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked mine as well and I get "to speak to a Customer Care representative.  In order to process your request, please contact us " but I also do see where it says "form unabailable"

to speak to a Customer Care representative.

Message 26 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two Household accounts, one has the CLI button and the other says to call customer service. The one with the button does say that a credit report may be pulled in order to process your request. I may just try it anyway because they cannot pull a hard as all 3 CRA's are frozen.

Message 27 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before I call CSR, I need to know if this is a Soft or Hard Pull?  I have an Orchard Card for 5 years and BB store card that I would like see some increase.

Thanks in advance

Message 28 of 59
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Alright, took one for the team. My CL is $300, have had it for 2 months roughly. I hit the CLI button, it asked me how much CLI I wanted, reason for it, amount I plan to spend, and Annual Income. I asked for $1500 CLI and said I planned to spend $1800. I got a "response via mail within 7-10 business days" message, so I'll update when I find out. Wish me luck here team!
Message 29 of 59
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Alright, took one for the team. My CL is $300, have had it for 2 months roughly. I hit the CLI button, it asked me how much CLI I wanted, reason for it, amount I plan to spend, and Annual Income. I asked for $1500 CLI and said I planned to spend $1800. I got a "response via mail within 7-10 business days" message, so I'll update when I find out. Wish me luck here team!

Good Luck!! and thanks for taking one for the team! Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.