Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Household bank vs Best Buy MC

I got the Gold Best Buy Mastercard last month with no annual fee.  Out of curiosity I was checking the Household Bank pre-qaul and I qualify for Platinum, I thought that was what you try to get yourself to to obtain better interest rate and better credit lines with HSBC.  Well I go to the next screen and yes the interest rate is about 8% better than my Best Buy MC but it has a $59 annual fee and shows what CL you will have if given the $300 CL.  Well that's just silly, it doesn't even have rewards.  Anyone else have both an Household card and Best Buy MC, which one is better in your case?

PS. I backed out and did not apply!

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: Household bank vs Best Buy MC

Good Choice! 

Established Member
newcard

you already got mc donald, why do you still want burger king ?? same junk food .. try the healthy food

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

newcard wrote:

you already got mc donald, why do you still want burger king ?? same junk food .. try the healthy food

LOL :smileyhappy:

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}