Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Does BofA Report Name?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Does BofA Report Name?

Just a random question to those of you with either the BofA Cash Rewards, or Accelerated Cash Rewards AMEX with BofA, first of all, are you happy with the cards, what kind of limits did you receive and second, does it report as Bank of America, or as FIA Card Services?

Just curious, thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Re: How Does BofA Report Name?

Very happy with mine so far.  Received an initial CL of 12.5k.  My first BOA card.  BTW, i have the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature.  Reports as BOA, but as Flexible Spending Credit Card.  Have only had it since July, and already racking up cashback quick.

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a great limit, I just applied and got the 30 day message....guess that's better than an instant denial...we'll see what happens...did you get yours instant or did you have to call in the next day?

Message 3 of 7
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

My approval was instant, however, my SO also applied, got the 30 day message.  We checked app status for 2 days, said still processing further review, but after the 2 days went by, it didn't show any app info at all.  About a week or so later, card showed up with a 5k line.

Good luck to you!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a random question to those of you with either the BofA Cash Rewards, or Accelerated Cash Rewards AMEX with BofA, first of all, are you happy with the cards, what kind of limits did you receive and second, does it report as Bank of America, or as FIA Card Services?

Just curious, thanks.

DH's card reports as BofA, his inquiries (hard and soft) for the card are listed as FIA.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 7
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

I have the accel amex with an initial CL of 22K. They do report my limit. Love the card and love the fact i get 1.25% on everything which i can either combine with my BA preferred world elite business charge worldpoints or redeem for cash directly into my checking acct. I bank with BA so its easy to make frequent payments amd the payments post at midnight freeing my available credit up immediately the next day. Plus th e card looks good !
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've Visa signature with world points and it reports as BoA Flexible spending account. Happy or Sad I am gtoing to keep this card for AAoA and it was my first card started as secured student card with $300 limit, currenlty at 7500. It reports limit on one and does not report on another.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.