Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Does NFCU Navcheck Appear

tag
chadwick
New Contributor

How Does NFCU Navcheck Appear

Does it show up with other accounts like checking and savings (in online banking area)?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: How Does NFCU Navcheck Appear

report as a revolving tradeline

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 2 of 8
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Yup, it shows on my reports under the revolving category, with type of account being "Line of Credit".  Credit limit is also reported.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read your question very carefully.  Like others said it shows up in online access as "Checking Line of Credit" and has the same account # as your checking account.  You're not able to make transfers via online access from the account, but they will give you checks you can cash/deposit, or you can call to make a transfer if desired.

Message 3 of 8
sweettea
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it will appear in your online banking list of accounts as "Checking Line of Credit". It will have the same account number as the checking account it is attached to.

Past - CH7 BK Discharged 01/09 | Rebuild Started 05/12 Present - All IIBs GONE! Future - 2015 Mortgage
Message 4 of 8
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Yes, right under your checking/savings accounts. It does require signatures so if you were just approved, it won't be on there until they have received your signed loan documents.
Message 5 of 8
chadwick
New Contributor

@sweettea wrote:

Yes, it will appear in your online banking list of accounts as "Checking Line of Credit". It will have the same account number as the checking account it is attached to.

@LLMT wrote:
Yes, right under your checking/savings accounts. It does require signatures so if you were just approved, it won't be on there until they have received your signed loan documents.

Thank you both! Waiting on approval *crossing fingers*

Message 6 of 8
LLMT
Regular Contributor

I am sure you will get approved! I am pretty sure they pulled all three for me just to find a high enough score so they could approve mine. Lol! (They usually pull EQ and that is my lowest by crazy amounts.)
Message 7 of 8
sweettea
Frequent Contributor

@LLMT wrote:
I am sure you will get approved! I am pretty sure they pulled all three for me just to find a high enough score so they could approve mine. Lol! (They usually pull EQ and that is my lowest by crazy amounts.)

I think for the NAVchek, they pull EQ, but when I received notification that the account was approved, they gave me my TU score (my highest of the 3). Didn't know they will search for a score that they will be able to approve you by. Gotta love NFCU!

Past - CH7 BK Discharged 01/09 | Rebuild Started 05/12 Present - All IIBs GONE! Future - 2015 Mortgage
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.