cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many CC Offers Do You Receive on Average?

tag
Xistaben2
New Contributor

Re: How Many CC Offers Do You Receive on Average?

If it's a valid data point, I have a 1000 acre forests worth of Barclay BT checks that I never use.

Message 31 of 36
galahad15
Valued Contributor

I rarely get any, maybe like 2-3 or so times a year tops  Smiley Sad  There were a few (albeit very rare) occasions where if I entered info on a cc lender's pre-qual sites, they might send me something, but aside from that, virtually nil and so I've had to cold-app pretty much 98%+ of my cc apps over the past 2+ years.

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get plenty of solicitations, but very rarely anything of value.  Almost all of my apps are from links I've found online.  PNC, Fifth-Third and BofA send me the same worthless invitations at least once a week.  And Chase and Citi send solicitations for the United and American cards pretty often, maybe once a month for each of us.  And my wife gets an invitation for the LaQuinta FNBO card about once a month.  And then a sprinkling of cards from AmEx and other issuers.

Chris.

Message 33 of 36
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I don't get very many CC offers, and when I do, they are cards I'd never consider such as a Walmart MC. It's always nice to get an offer, but generally speaking my apps come from research and selecting a product based on that. Unless the offer just happens to come as the exact time I was going to apply for something, I pretty much ignore them. Those of us in the CC world know what cards are out there.

In the past month or so I've gotten a couple rather boring offers like a plain Bank Americard (don't need), Citi Diamond (don't need), etc. but nothing exciting.

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

No offers since 2012.
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No offers since 2012.

Did you opt out from receiving pre-ofers?

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.