cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Credit Cards Do YOU have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Reply: How Many Credit Cards Do YOU Own?

They aren't exactly "credit" cards but I do have 65 store cards.

My favorite is the the JCPenney store card   I still can't believe I took a HP....  for $100 limit ... at JCPenney.

Message 631 of 653
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: How Many Credit Cards Do YOU have?

Hmm
19 cards. 12 bank cards. 7 store and co branded cards.
And yes I use them all. At least once every few months. I also canceled my td bank card. So yep. 19 total.
Message 632 of 653
Jpmack29
Regular Contributor

6 credit cards, one student loan. 

Current (8/2015): Equifax 688, Transunion 689, Experian 708
Goal Scores: 700 across the board

Capital One Venture: $5500| Discover it: $4500| American Express Green Card: NPSL| Capital One- QuickSilver: $3000| American Express Everyday Card: $2000| Bank of America- Americard Cash Rewards: $1500 | Barclays Cash Rewards: $1300| Chase Freedom:$1200| Barclays Apple Rewards: $2000
Message 633 of 653
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 credit cards.

Message 634 of 653
kdm31091
Super Contributor

6 cards, which I hope to pare down to 4 because my spend/wants/needs do not merit 6 cards and I find it to be a headache. Others manage way more than that just fine, though.

Message 635 of 653
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was 18, closing 2 tonight. So now 16.  11 major, 5 store cards.

Message 636 of 653
amakol
Regular Contributor

7 bank and 1 store.

The only one I would close is the Hyatt, but the annual fee pays for itself so not a big deal.

EQ 740 FICO, 4 INQ | EX 736 FICO, 5 INQ | TU 745 FICO, 5 INQ | CL $175K | AAOA 4 Years
Message 637 of 653
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

down to 22 bank and 1 store card

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 638 of 653
EdMan63
Established Contributor

I have 3 credit cards and 1 store card. Will add 1 or 2 more credit cards and that will be it. I don't need more than that. Will just garden and ask for CLI over the life of the cards and hope to grow them. 

Message 639 of 653
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 bank cards and 0 store cards

Message 640 of 653
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.