Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many QS Can You Have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Many QS Can You Have?

How many Quicksilver cards can you have? I now have two Quicksilvers and a Quicksilver One. In the future, can I pc the QS1 to another card?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Many QS Can You Have?

@Anonymous wrote:

How many Quicksilver cards can you have? I now have two Quicksilvers and a Quicksilver One. In the future, can I pc the QS1 to another card?

I don't know of any limit to the number of QS cards you can have. I think you can still combine them and you can always pc them to other CapOne cards. 

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You can have 2 of each.  And yes, you can pc the QS1 to a card of your choosing providing you qualify.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can have 2 of each.  And yes, you can pc the QS1 to a card of your choosing providing you qualify.

hmm....are you sure about that??? I feel like I have seen peeople with more than 2 excluding the QS1.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hmm....are you sure about that??? I feel like I have seen peeople with more than 2 excluding the QS1.

Can you link a thread where someone has 3 of  one particular Capital One card? We are not talking of a spouse but under one SSN.  I was told by Capital One is 2 of each so I am looking forward to your response as I like to learn new things also.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you link a thread where someone has 3 of  one particular Capital One card? We are not talking of a spouse but under one SSN.  I was told by Capital One is 2 of each so I am looking forward to your response as I like to learn new things also.

No I cannot as it was listed in a signature. Its not a big deal. For the sake of everyone else I hope the limit is 2 of each lol.

Message 6 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I have 3 QS's... Since Cap1 won't let me combine I recently PC'ed my Venture to another QS... So assume it would be 5 if go about it the normal way and they aren't old orchard bank cards.  All Visas as well two Sig's and one Platinum (oldest Cap1 card pc'ed from something else at 10% apr.)

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No I cannot as it was listed in a signature. Its not a big deal. For the sake of everyone else I hope the limit is 2 of each lol.

Oh Ok.. I was also curious as you never know with the people that work at Capital One you knowSmiley Happy..

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whelp, CC just answered the 2 QS question. I swear I saw one thread where someone had 4 QS and 1 QS1 when CapOne first started to allow limits to be combined.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I have 3 QS's... Since Cap1 won't let me combine I recently PC'ed my Venture to another QS... So assume it would be 5 if go about it the normal way and they aren't old orchard bank cards.  All Visas as well two Sig's and one Platinum (oldest Cap1 card pc'ed from something else at 10% apr.)

Why wouldnt they let you combine? Im planning to combine mine next month and I would like to make sure I can do that. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.