Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many QuickSilvers Do You Have?

tag
FICOEmpire
Regular Contributor

How Many QuickSilvers Do You Have?

I have 3 cc's with Capital One: QS MC ($3500), QS VS ($5000) and VentureOne ($5000). The signature card was just converted from a 2 yr old Journey and the QS MC is an upgraded 3yr old Platinum card. I've been debating keeping them all or combining them and can't make up my mind. I chatted with CO the other day about the VentureOne (1 yr old) and possible upgrades/conversions and guess what the CSR offered me? That's right, another QuickSilver. I said no thanks, I'll keep what I have.

But it got me curious. I've seen several members here with 2,3, even 4 QuickSilvers in their signatures. It seems Capital One loves issuing these things.

So, I'm just curious. How many QuickSilvers do you have? And how in the world did it happen? Thanks.

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: How Many QuickSilvers Do You Have?

I have 5 Quicksilvers. One used to be a VentureOne but I changed it to QS visa sig. 

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 7.04.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 7.04.51 PM.png

Message 2 of 55
ddemari
Super Contributor

the three mastercards were starter capitalone plat mc's upgraded to quicksilver rewards in early 2014. 

Message 3 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I have 5 Quicksilvers. One used to be a VentureOne but I changed it to QS visa sig. 

Do you plan on consolidating them? Seems like a waste to have 5 of the same card, unless it's a BBR of course.

Message 4 of 55
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have had 3 of those cards for almost 4 to 5 years. oldest cards on my credit report. My plan is to combine them yes. I am going to leave the oldest one open and combine 3 of the qs's into my qs visa signature. I just paid off all the balances on them, within the past week. System says I cant do it. Probably have to let the statements cut then it will let me im thinking. 

Message 5 of 55
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Do you plan on consolidating them? Seems like a waste to have 5 of the same card, unless it's a BBR of course.

Need to pick my Jaw up off Floor. just thinking of the number in inqs to get 5 cap one cardsSmiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 55
ddemari
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Need to pick my Jaw up off Floor. just thinking of the number in inqs to get 5 cap one cardsSmiley Very Happy

lol well i didnt open them over nite. 2010 to 2013 those were the only cards i could get. 

Message 7 of 55
FICOEmpire
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the responses. I may well combine mine as well into the visa signature. Have to wait until next month though. All three are due for cli requests. Hope I can pad them a little before combining.

Message 8 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

One.

Message 9 of 55
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

ONE 

Message 10 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.