cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

Wow... okay! I have no baddies or derogs/negatives. 14 accounts is good standing with 100% on time payments. Utilization is 12%. AAoA of 8 months but 3 yr credit history since my 10 year fell off. My TU Fico as of yesterday was 672. It was higher but I apped for 2 cards on December 31st but was instapproved for both.
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay! Do you know if I app tonight if I will be able to use it tomorrow or will I have to wait? Also, what if I ask high on the app but that's a no go... will they counter what they'll approve me for?

Go to the website and look your dentist up. There will be an "apply now" button next to your dentist. This will put your dentist into the system as your provider. I believe that once you apply through the button next to your dentist that you will be able to use it tomorrow.

Message 22 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay... awesome! I already had my apt scheduled but decided to check the care credit website and my dentist is listed there. So I just click apply next to his name and if approved I can use tomorrow at my appt?
Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask for at least 10k.

Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay... awesome! I already had my apt scheduled but decided to check the care credit website and my dentist is listed there. So I just click apply next to his name and if approved I can use tomorrow at my appt?

I don't see why not. After instant approval, you will get an email with the last 4 digits of your account number, so they already have your account set up. I would call them real fast first to make sure.

Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay! Thanks.
Message 26 of 39
chalupaman
Super Contributor

If you get approved, you can print out two pages that have your account number and you show that along with some identification. I'm going to be using it soon to pay for my mom's dental expenses.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay! Thanks.

No probs. Smiley Wink

They should be able to tell you which 0% financing offers your dentist participates in as well.

Message 28 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thanks everyone for your advice! I'm a little nervous to app but will report back once I do!
Message 29 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

All the best on a satisfied outcome!

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.