cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Many Synchrony Cards Is Too Many?

@Anonymous wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it one bit. Go for it!

Haha Nixon loves it when people go for that button

Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for $3000! I had to call in because my app wouldn't submit and she came back with an approval for $3000 and said I could use it immediately!
Message 32 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yay!!' Told you!!! Now, in 48 hrs call into the automated line and ask for $10k, it's not an addl HP if done within first 48 hrs, you have to give it at least 24 to get the act in the system. It should counter, if denied, no harm done! Congrats again!!!Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Approved for $3000! I had to call in because my app wouldn't submit and she came back with an approval for $3000 and said I could use it immediately!

Great! Congrats! Now it's my understanding from reading these that you should be able to recon THAT limit even higher? if needed. Care Credit holders can weigh in better on this.

Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I will definitely do that! I'm so glad it was approved... I was sweating over here. I hate HP'S but really hate wasted ones. Back to the garden I go!
Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am really not sure about getting care credit. If your dentist accept visa/mastercard, can't you just apply a new reward card that let you have 12-18 months 0% intro APR so that you can get cash back/points and pay off your money? Unless you need more time to pay off the debt, that's another story. I just heard a lot of horrible stories about GE.
Message 38 of 39
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I've had about 8 cards from them,trimed it down to just sams and ebates,The rest I've closed out,My care credit I used one time and I think they shut it down as I have not used it in over 2 years

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.