Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about my chances about Discover Hard Pull

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

How about my chances about Discover Hard Pull

I just unlocked my TU report, and I found Discover pulled three times on my reports when I applied for my IT card. 

11/26/2013 TWICE ON TU, once on EX. may I have the luck to ask them to remove one?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: How about my chances about Discover Hard Pull

@DavidZeng wrote:

I just unlocked my TU report, and I found Discover pulled three times on my reports when I applied for my IT card. 

11/26/2013 TWICE ON TU, once on EX. may I have the luck to ask them to remove one?

If it was in error, you may have a chance. I don't see any reason to pull TU twice on the same day. All you can do is call and ask...I'm not very happy with Discover right now, so my advice may be tainted...lol. The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How about my chances about Discover Hard Pull

@DavidZeng wrote:

You can certainly write to them and ask that they purge one off of TU.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.