Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I improve my rewards?

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: How can I improve my rewards?

How about that Ameriprise card? 1.5% for world elite mc.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 11 of 14
NewSurrender
Contributor

@Crashem wrote:
How about that Ameriprise card? 1.5% for world elite mc.

Seems like a good card, for existing Ameriprise clients, but a "low" $150 annual fee! Fee is waived if you're a part of Achiever Circle Elite, which requires $500k+ invested with em, I think. Considering my net worth at the moment is like $14 and a pack of gum, I'm not sure I'm eligible.

Message 12 of 14
Quips
Regular Contributor

While it's true that the Costco TE reward comes as a certificate - you can take it into Costco and they will give you the cash for it - I do that every year.
FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Message 13 of 14
lolabelle
Regular Contributor

@crunching_numbers wrote:

Thrasher, there is nothing wrong with being the person to run dinner through your card. I do it all the time for convenience when out with other couples or friends. There is no "stealing" or shorting myself. Everybody just rounds up the tip, and then you tip correctly to account for the extra. Works out just fine. It is no different that thrownig the cash in to pay. It is not taking things too far.  its all good, OP.

+1 (or more)

I don't know anyone who gets irritated by little things like that.  And I also think it's a little out there to even assume that the original poster is stealing from people.

Starting Score: 732 (EQ)
Current Score: EQ 08 - 837! Whoo!! (5/14/14);EQ 04 - 795! (5/15/14) 748 (TU - 5/21/12); 760 (EX - 4/16/12 AMEX pull)
Original Goal Score: 760+ EQ --> decimated!
New Goal Score: Just keep swimming...

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.