New Contributor
Funk-O-Meter

How can I make notes on my cards about APR's and Rewards catagories?

So now I have 3 good rewards cards in my wallet with different terms, intro APR periods and rewards catagories and I have a hard time remembering the details. I need some way of keeping the notes on the cards or in my wallet so the note won't get destroyed from ware.

Ideas?

From no credit to EQ 747 in 16 months using info from these forums!

Chase Freedom 3k, Chase Slate 5k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 6.4K Amex Blue Cash 9k, Discover More 5K, Citi Simplicity 3.2k

RIP: Orchard/Cap1 520CL

Fico 726

Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Re: How can I make notes on my cards about APR's and Rewards catagories?

Put in a word processor, format it to the size of a bussiness card, print out and laminate at your local office store. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Zync NPSL, Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
Frequent Contributor
TheConductor

I just use one of those little Dyno label printers to print sticky labels I can put on the back of my card.  They fit quite nicely below the signature area on the back.

Very handy to remind me not only of the rewards structure of the card itself, but the add-on rewards programs I have them linked to.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12)
Current: EQ 670 (myFICO 9/8/14), EX 694 (Prosper 7/17/14) , TU 693 (WalMart 9/2/14) Goal: 700+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Amex Zync NPSL (> 10k), C1 Venture VS $5k, Amex SPG $4.5k, Walmart (Store) $2.5k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Best Buy Rewards MC $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k
New Contributor
Funk-O-Meter

I like that.. I could even put a little sticker on there with my current balances in a column.

From no credit to EQ 747 in 16 months using info from these forums!

Chase Freedom 3k, Chase Slate 5k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 6.4K Amex Blue Cash 9k, Discover More 5K, Citi Simplicity 3.2k

RIP: Orchard/Cap1 520CL

Fico 726

Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

Funk-O-Meter wrote:

So now I have 3 good rewards cards in my wallet with different terms, intro APR periods and rewards catagories and I have a hard time remembering the details. I need some way of keeping the notes on the cards or in my wallet so the note won't get destroyed from ware.

Ideas?

Do you have a smartphone? Put a sticky note widget on your home screen.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}