Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did you find out about this forum?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you find out about this forum?

I was just thinking to myself and started wondering how everyone found out about this forum so I thought I would post the question since there is no poll option Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How did you find out about this forum?

Trusty ole Google.

Thank goodness I found MyFico, my home away from homeSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 39
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

I needed a FICO score.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always watch Suze Orman and she often refers to this site so I decided to check it out.  Glad I did!

Message 4 of 39
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

From another credit board...

Message 5 of 39
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I found it when we were going through some hard times. I had lost my job and was looking at "options"...

Needless to say, we fortunatley never had to excersize any "option" though. Thanks goodness fo that!

Went away for a few years and came back. Great place to hang out for sure!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 39
nuggets321
Frequent Contributor

Google for me as well.... it was a year or so ago when I decided to get at figuring out where I stood with medical collections and to figure out where my credit was at. I followed a couple different links and landed (gratefully) here. My credit wasn't as bad as I had imagined and took ALL of the advice from here and put a plan into action. As you can see by my signature line, I have done fairly well thanks to the assistance of the members of this forum ! So I try and go back to the "rebuilding" portion of this site now and then and share some of what I have learned......

TU-721 (MortgagePull) EQ- 697(MortgagePull ) EXP 693(MortgagePull) FWEB 24,2015
My Wallet : Dicover More 35,500 CL -Amex Zync NPSL -WellsFargoRewards4800 - -CapOne 3000CL -GEMBWalMart 5000CL - Zales 4000CL-Kays 2900--Macys 5000CL /SSFCU 5000CL / CitiBank Diamond Pref 15000CL - CHASE Freedom 13500CL -Lowes 10,000 CL - BBuyStoreCard 10,000CL Sears Store Card (Citi) 3000 - Firestone CFNB 1400 Toyota Financial $35,000 Auto -2200DiscountTire(GECRB) Citi TY Preferred 8100CL - Chase Slate$4000-BofA15000-ToyotaRewardsVisa$10,700 -BofA$8500 AMEX BCE 9,500
Message 7 of 39
john398
Senior Contributor

I needed my fico score so I found the community listed under myfico

Message 8 of 39
CS800
Super Contributor

Found this site when i hit rock bottom in the credit world. I had no knowledge of anything in credit. But i was determine to fix my situation.

Like I always this is not just a place for great information but also great people willing to help.

I was googling 'rebuilding my credit'

Message 9 of 39
jla84
Regular Contributor

Google! I had just pulled my reports about 6 months after getting a 30 day late on a closed credit card (my only card at the time) and was trying to figure out how to rebuild from that. It was uphill from there, thanks to these forums! 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.