Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I do a screen capture?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I do a screen capture?

I was playing around with preapprovals today, I want to post the B of A offers. I am not applying but WOW! I can't believe it!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I do a screen capture?

Hit your print screen button (top right side of keyboard on most laptops and reg. keyboards i think, too) and then open up a photo editing software and hit the right click your mouse to paste the image (or you can hold control button down and then tap the letter "v")

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 08-01-2008 08:35 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I do a screen capture?

Okay I can't get it to go into here......

Ughh.

In words:

Bank of America® Accelerated Rewards (TM) American Express®Card

Visa®Platinum Plus® Card

BankAmericard® Rewards(TM) Visa® Credit Card

Key Benefits Earn 1.25 point for every $1 in net retail purchases§. Cash Rewards begin at only 2,500 points. Earn and redeem your points for cash back, travel with no blackout dates, car rental and hotel rewards, brand name merchandise, or gift certificates§. Cardmembers enjoy peace of mind with Total Security Protection® Package, which protects your card and your purchases. Earn rewards 50% faster with every purchase!

The BankAmericard Rewards™ Visa® credit card gives customers with another banking relationship more points – an additional .25 (for a total of 1.25) points per dollar of purchases – PLUS an annual bonus of 25% of your total base points each year.***

Additional Benefits Automatic $50 Statement Credit after your first qualifying transaction(s)§§. Manage your account on our award winning Online Banking and pay your credit card bill online for free which could help you save time and money. Redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates, cash, and access to once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

Annual Percentage Rate

0% introductory APR on Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advance Checks for your first 12 billing cycles†

0% Introductory APR on Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advance Checks through your first 12 statement Closing Dates†

0% Introductory APR on Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advance Checks through your first six statement Closing Dates†

Annual Fee None None None

Pricing

A low standard APR of 9.99% or 15.99%, will apply to purchases, and to balance transfers and cash advance checks after your introductory rate expires.†

If you exceed your credit limit, or are late with a payment you will lose your introductory rate.

Balance transfers and cash advance checks are subject to a 3% fee, no less than $10.

All payments will be applied to lower rate balances first. A variable APR, currently Prime +2.99%, 5.99%, or 9.99%, will apply, after your introductory APR expires.†

If you exceed your credit limit, or are late with a payment you will lose your introductory rate.

All payments will be applied to lower rate balances first.

A variable APR, currently Prime + 3.99%, 5.99%, or 9.99%, will apply, after your introductory APR expires.†

All payments will be applied to lower rate balances first.

Credit Line $7,500 $7,500 $7,500
Online Account Access Yes Yes Yes
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions

I guess this means my credit repair is working.......but no new cards. Maybe next year!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.