cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put the card images in my signature?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I put the card images in my signature?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. Well not really... I have been lurking for a while but this is my first time posting. I want to put the images of the cards I currently have in my signature like I see many people do here. How do I do this?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Re: How do I put the card images in my signature?

You need to use some kind of image editing software (paint, gimp, photoshop, other - I use one called Serif Photo Plus) to put them all side by side and the right size. Then you need to host the image somwhere (photobucket, etc - I have a website hosting space so I just put it there) and then edit your signature with the image location. There was one forum member who was offering to help people get set up but I don't remember who it is.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks but it sounds like a lot of work.

Message 3 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks but it sounds like a lot of work.

It takes a little tenacity to learn how, but there are a lot of free tools out there so it won't cost you a dime and only your time.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 14
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

Just trying to get the card images to show. ...

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 5 of 14
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

It's showing but the image is way too big....lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 6 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

You need to edit out all of the line breaks <br>, because you're pushing it down past the cutoff.  Also, in your source tag where you have alt="photobucket" and border="0", you should add width="600".  Try 600, and upsize or downsize until it looks right.  Also, if you save the image to your MyFico profile images you won't have to use photobucket.

For the OP, if you right click on my signature, and choose "View Source" or "Inspect Element" depending on your browser, you can see the HTML code used to write the signature.  The IMG REF refers to a picture that I made with paint, by pasting some card images together.  There's probably a more efficient high tech way to do it, but that gets it done. 

Message 7 of 14
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

I'm done!

This site gets on my nerves when it comes to photos.

I'm going to have to try again someother time.

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 8 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

I'm done!

This site gets on my nerves when it comes to photos.

I'm going to have to try again someother time.

You were so close... 

Message 9 of 14
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I finally did mine! I like how everyone else's looks.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.