New Visitor
busterkeaton

How do I report an incorrect credit card on my Fico report? It's not mine

Sorry for this beginner question, but there's a credit card on my fico account that's not mine.  How do I report this?  With the bank? With FICO?
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Re: How do I report an incorrect credit card on my Fico report? It's not mine

I'd dispute it with whichever credit reporting agency has it listed. Just dispute as "Not mine"
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Hey buster, welcome to the forum. Are there any baddies on that account? How old is it in comparison to the other accounts on your CR?

Before you do anything make sure you get copies of the "real" hard copy reports directly from the credit reporting agencies. Do not go by FICO or tri merge reports for disputes. Never. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}