Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I...

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How do I...

How long have you had the account?  Sometimes reporting can take a while to happen...and in some very rare instances it just doesn't happen at all.  I've got a CapOne VentureOne card with a 10K limit that's almost 2 years old now and it has never reported.  I always PIF but it's nice to know I have that card in my wallet in the event that I need to carry a balance.  Now with that being said I have additional CapOne cards and they all report to each bureau.  I don't know how or why my one card slipped through the crack but it indeed has...

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

How long have you had the account?  Sometimes reporting can take a while to happen...and in some very rare instances it just doesn't happen at all.  I've got a CapOne VentureOne card with a 10K limit that's almost 2 years old now and it has never reported.  I always PIF but it's nice to know I have that card in my wallet in the event that I need to carry a balance.  Now with that being said I have additional CapOne cards and they all report to each bureau.  I don't know how or why my one card slipped through the crack but it indeed has...

Wow ... that is totally weird for Capital One product line.... 

Did you ever ask them why?  Or are you happy that its like a secret trade line? 

Message 12 of 17
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That was my thought about the OP!  A hidden trade line on 2 CRAs.  Keep it that way!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you can get it fixed OP! Like the others said some card's just dont report to every bureau.

If you need places to use your victoria secret card, I think you can use it at Bath and Body Work's; atleast I remember reading something about that here at some point.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called again yesterday and spoke to an agent that actually knew what she was doing. Told her I'd like account to report to all 3 cra's. She said she would set the account up to report to all three with no problem. She wasnt sure why the original person I spoke to would have told me to write a credit dispute. I guess now I'll just wait & see if it actually does report.

Message 15 of 17
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

Never actually bothered with asking.  I'm okay with it being hidden as I have enough reporting tradelines.  Figured if ever there was a time I needed to carry a balance, this card will be the one that's used.  

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called again yesterday and spoke to an agent that actually knew what she was doing. Told her I'd like account to report to all 3 cra's. She said she would set the account up to report to all three with no problem. She wasnt sure why the original person I spoke to would have told me to write a credit dispute. I guess now I'll just wait & see if it actually does report.

fingers crossed it happens quickly

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.