Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: How do banks know your income?

I neither want nor care to see mine. I don't care. I'm over here in reality land. It's OK with me if they're over their in fantasy land. It's working out just fine!
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

You can update your salary via Amex site. So far that's the only card I have that allows u to do that.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

l9ikjam wrote:
You can update your salary via Amex site. So far that's the only card I have that allows u to do that.

Where can you update on the AmEx site? Do you mean that you can update when you ask for CLI...or just update at any time so that they have recent info?

Our income will change pretty drastically this year, and I'd like them to have updated info.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+