cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get...

Established Contributor

How do you get...

I see people with pictures of their credit cards in their signature. How do you do this?

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: How do you get...


audia4 wrote:

I see people with pictures of their credit cards in their signature. How do you do this?


PM member (p-) here. he can show you how!!!! Smiley Happy




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 21
Super Contributor

Re: How do you get...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Profile-tweaks/m-p/1864003

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 21
Established Contributor

Re: How do you get...

How do you find this memeber? Is there a search members somewhere? I just did a search in the regular search and  came up with everything that has the letter p in it. LOL

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 4 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: How do you get...

1. Find the picture you want to use on the internet

2. Host the image somewhere online such as photobucket.

3. Go to your settings on myfico

4. In your signature block paste this code <img height="45" src="">

5. Copy the link to your picture from photo bucket. It will look like this: http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/brcalder/flagship2_zpsbdf4e2b1.jpg

6. Paste the link between the quotation marks in the code that you previously put in your signature line. <img height="45" src="Paste image link here">

7. Repeat steps above for each card you wish to post in your signature block.

 

*8/10/13
Message 5 of 21
Established Contributor

Re: How do you get...

Woo hoo. It worked!!! Thanks so much.

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 6 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: How do you get...

You are welcome...glad it worked for you. Smiley Happy

*8/10/13
Message 7 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: How do you get...


audia4 wrote:

How do you find this memeber? Is there a search members somewhere? I just did a search in the regular search and  came up with everything that has the letter p in it. LOL


Bwahahahaha!  Yes, that's why it's the perfect screen name.  The link that Myjourney posted will get you there.

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Profile-tweaks/m-p/1864003

 

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Message 8 of 21
Established Contributor

Re: How do you get...


p- wrote:

audia4 wrote:

How do you find this memeber? Is there a search members somewhere? I just did a search in the regular search and  came up with everything that has the letter p in it. LOL


Bwahahahaha!  Yes, that's why it's the perfect screen name.  The link that Myjourney posted will get you there.

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Profile-tweaks/m-p/1864003

 


I started readin the first page...but it is way to much to read right now (I'm studying for my final in Nursing school and leaving for a cruise in 4 days and so much to do).

 

I can tell you by what I did read so far, those are the exact same steps and letters that I have done to work on my credit over the last 5 years. I managed to get all of the negative off except for about 4 or 5 (most were done by default because they either couldn't confirm the debt or because they couldn't do it in time). The ones that remained...they have all fallen off but 1 thing (a BIG thing, which is a judgement I knew was coming but didn't receive notice of. Anyhow, it falls off in 4 months).

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 9 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: How do you get...


audia4 wrote:

p- wrote:

audia4 wrote:

How do you find this memeber? Is there a search members somewhere? I just did a search in the regular search and  came up with everything that has the letter p in it. LOL


Bwahahahaha!  Yes, that's why it's the perfect screen name.  The link that Myjourney posted will get you there.

 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Profile-tweaks/m-p/1864003

 


I started readin the first page...but it is way to much to read right now (I'm studying for my final in Nursing school and leaving for a cruise in 4 days and so much to do).

 

I can tell you by what I did read so far, those are the exact same steps and letters that I have done to work on my credit over the last 5 years. I managed to get all of the negative off except for about 4 or 5 (most were done by default because they either couldn't confirm the debt or because they couldn't do it in time). The ones that remained...they have all fallen off but 1 thing (a BIG thing, which is a judgement I knew was coming but didn't receive notice of. Anyhow, it falls off in 4 months).


lol.  no, that link is to a set of instructions for adding pics to our signature.  But I see you already have it covered.

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Message 10 of 21