cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Chase advise you of an automatic CLI?

tag
cobbson
Regular Contributor

How does Chase advise you of an automatic CLI?

How does Chase advise you of an automatic CLI? E-mail, snail mail, on your monthly statement, telephone or carrier pidgeon?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: How does Chase advise you of an automatic CLI?

@cobbson wrote:

How does Chase advise you of an automatic CLI? E-mail, snail mail, on your monthly statement, telephone or carrier pidgeon?

Thanks 

The CLI is reflected on your account online, and then it takes about 2 weeks for the snail mail to arrive notifying you of the increase.

You will also see the higher CL on your statement.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
cobbson
Regular Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@cobbson wrote:

Thanks 

The CLI is reflected on your account online, and then it takes about 2 weeks for the snail mail to arrive notifying you of the increase.

You will also see the higher CL on your statement.

Thanks for the rapid reply.I won't have to be looking for the carrier pidgeon Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
BigBS
Senior Contributor

I got an e-mail notifying me that one was available and did I want to accept?  Well, yeah.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 5
Plasticard
New Contributor

I heard sometimes they send owls. Sounds more like wizardly fiction though....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.