Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How good is Delta with CLI?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How good is Delta with CLI?

How does the Delta CLI works? Did any one have luck in getting the CLI's from Delta?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How good is Delta with CLI?

Amex?  Hit the LUV button but have your taxes in order
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got denied for my CLI...from $1000 to $2000.  I figured since I've had them for six months, I had a good chance and my payment history has been great, PIF most months.  Oh well...
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TheCynicalOne wrote:
I got denied for my CLI...from $1000 to $2000.  I figured since I've had them for six months, I had a good chance and my payment history has been great, PIF most months.  Oh well...

One more reason for me to stay away!! 

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i've had my amex delta for less than 3 months and i've tapped the luv button 3 times. once denied due to lack of having account over 30 days, once for everything except kidnapping the lindbergh baby, third time (after having 3 paid collections deleted from ex) instant 2k - 4k.
Message 5 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi dnm, were there any hard inq's from Amex when hit the luv button? What CRA do they look into?
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex luv is soft, been ex for me to open and cli.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went for broke with them this month. CLI me or forget about it - Ran $4300 though it in 25 days on a $1K limit. Statement will post the 22nd or 23rd with a $10 balance. Could have been another $700 but my payment had not posted yet. Don't you work for Amex?

@Anonymous wrote:
I got denied for my CLI...from $1000 to $2000. I figured since I've had them for six months, I had a good chance and my payment history has been great, PIF most months. Oh well...

Message Edited by Timothy on 11-21-2007 05:53 AM
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't figure this out.

Posted Balance is listed as $804.08
made a $5.97 purchase last night
So let's call that $810

Payment of $800 has not posted yet-

CL available displays $1,664

So they either increased my CL or did something screwy-
Statement date will be Nov 23rd-

If my CL is still $1K Available would be $190 or $990 if they applied my payment.

Can't Figure this out unless they raised me to $2474 or
$3274

Any ideas beyond calling Amex?

@Anonymous wrote:
I went for broke with them this month. CLI me or forget about it - Ran $4300 though it in 25 days on a $1K limit. Statement will post the 22nd or 23rd with a $10 balance. Could have been another $700 but my payment had not posted yet. Don't you work for Amex?

@Anonymous wrote:
I got denied for my CLI...from $1000 to $2000. I figured since I've had them for six months, I had a good chance and my payment history has been great, PIF most months. Oh well...

Message Edited by Timothy on 11-21-2007 05:53 AM

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks to me like you got a CLI to 2475.00, although thats a very strange number.

Van

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.