Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How great is Sams Club MC with CLIs?

tag
aubie1kenobie2
Frequent Contributor

How great is Sams Club MC with CLIs?

I have my eye on the Sam's Club MC for my planned app in Nov/Dec. Is it easy to get a CLI with this CC? Is is a soft pull for a CLI request? I looked at some of the previous threads, but given the recent change from Discover to MC (and the bank name to Synchrony Bank), I was wondering if their policies changed as well. Thanks.

Starting Score: No credit history in July 2013, 663 in August (lender pulled)
Current Score: 773 (Discover FICO), 749 (DCU EQ)
Ultimate goal: Buy a house in 2016!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: How great is Sams Club MC with CLIs?

@aubie1kenobie2 wrote:

I have my eye on the Sam's Club MC for my planned app in Nov/Dec. Is it easy to get a CLI with this CC? Is is a soft pull for a CLI request? I looked at some of the previous threads, but given the recent change from Discover to MC (and the bank name to Synchrony Bank), I was wondering if their policies changed as well. Thanks.

they can be awesome if they like you and your level of spend, I started out with the store version,  at $800, 4 months later I received auto-cli to $4800,  4 months after than I hit the luv-button, and received a CLI to $9600,  a couple months after that I received a upgrade offer to the discover version, when I got the card they gave me another small CLI to 10k,. last week I finally received the MC version, but no CLi since but i'm happy.  If you call credit solutions back door number they can be super nice if they like you.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.