cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is to get Apple financing???

tag
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

You cant change from the itunes to the standard apple card.. you have to apply for the standard apple card just like you did when you applied for the itunes card.. They dont do PC's

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

This may be a dumb question, but what does recon refer to? How do I contact them? I was just denied and had a score of 675.

Message 22 of 32
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This may be a dumb question, but what does recon refer to? How do I contact them? I was just denied and had a score of 675.

Recon is calling in and talking to a credit underwriter, they have the power most of the time to overturn the computer decision and Barclay is probably the BEST for approval after denial and credit line increases after small approvals..

If you look above on forum you will see "back door numbers" open that and look for Barclay.

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

found it! I got approved!

Message 24 of 32
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

Recon is calling in and talking to a credit underwriter, they have the power most of the time to overturn the computer decision and Barclay is probably the BEST for approval after denial and credit line increases after small approvals..

If you look above on forum you will see "back door numbers" open that and look for Barclay.

+1 to this.  Barclays is by far my most generous card.  I originally got approved for $2000 and I asked for $5000 for a balance transfer/bigger computer purchase and they had no problems with this.   I've also opened like 4 more accounts and they haven't closed my account, which some people say they tend to do.  To top it all off, they did an auto-increase to my card to $6500 without asking.  Great company, great customer service.  I'd absolutely recommend them.  

TU: 752, EQ: 761, EX: 745
Message 25 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@sammyfire2001 wrote:

I was thinking of financing a macbook and was just wondering about the credit requirments.

They primarily pull TU, your score looks good for it, How does your TU file look like?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just approved today for a $1,300 credit line with them. I see a lot of You say if I call they will raise it I'm going to try in the morning hopefully they will But if not I'm still satisfied. I have heard they use tu to determine if they accept you but I Dnt know for sure my tu is 705 ...
Message 27 of 32
Smug
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

They are however not friendly with Inq.  or very much debt

I had18 inq when I was approved!
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 28 of 32
gr2013
Established Member

Could you message me the number. I wanted to get my husband a iMac and got denied a year ago, but my credit has improved. And my score is 620.

Thanks

Message 29 of 32
muir71

I just thought that I'd come on and share that I was approved for $1,200 to buy a Mac Mini (along with the bluetooth keyboard, mouse & Apple remote) with the 0% financing offer on 5/6/2013. When I called the backdoor number to see about getting an increase I was declined and got the reason why in the mail and it was for having too much available credit with other companies lol. So much for the theory of them being one of the better companies for CL increases. Regardless, I'm still happy that I was approved for my purchase and have been happy with the new Mac so far.

Oh, and my TU score is only 687, 14 inquiries, 2% credit utilization, 100% on-time payments, 0 derogatory marks, and 12 credit accounts.

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.