cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is to get Apple financing???

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

I would assume it's not difficult at all. Given their target clientele (people who don't even have $1000-2000 to purchase a computer), they frankly can't be that picky.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 31 of 32
yesiamneal
New Visitor

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

Just applied for apple financing through barclay. After waiting for a few years to apply for a new credit card (which happened to be a Barclay Rewards Card) and being approved, I was worried about applying for apple financing through Barclay. My credit score was 620 but after being responsible with my Barclaycard after one billing statement (I made 2 different payments), my FICO score already increased 6 points. I know, not a lot, but a good place to start.

Anyway, back to Apple... I was worried about applying, but seeing that Christmas is a month away, I applied. I was approved for a higher credit limit than my Barclay Rewards Card and was able to buy my partner the gift he deserves, giving myself the time I need to pay for it.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.