cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How hard is to get Apple financing???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

I was approved today but I call the recon because I need a huge line of credit and BAM approved

CHECK APPLICATION STATUS

Congratulations! On 02/23/2011 you were approved for the
Barclaycard Financing Visa Card with a Credit Line of $4,500.00

You'll receive your card, pin, and cardmember agreement within the next 10 days. Set up online access now. Select GO to create a username and password.

Click here to return to your list of recent applications.

Cancel   Go

Message 11 of 32
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved today but I call the recon because I need a huge line of credit and BAM approved

CHECK APPLICATION STATUS

Congratulations! On 02/23/2011 you were approved for the
Barclaycard Financing Visa Card with a Credit Line of $4,500.00

You'll receive your card, pin, and cardmember agreement within the next 10 days. Set up online access now. Select GO to create a username and password.

Click here to return to your list of recent applications.

Cancel   Go

What did you initially get approved for? what's your score, util, and inq's?
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was denied at first so I call the recon number and they only ask me my named and income and he said OK 2500 so I told him can

the bank match my bank of American 5000 and he said NO we can give you 4500 and I told him OK that great. My score are 610 and

the pull transunion.

Message 13 of 32
redhed831

Anyone apply lately? What's the deal? I'm looking at getting a couple MacBooks for my husband and I. TU 650ish, FICO 621. Very low debt/income ratios. Thanks

Starting Score: 572, 3/2010
Current Score: 654, 8/2013
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied yesterday at the store and was denied, immediately i called to recon and after a few questions income, purchase amt i was approved foe $1500. Had been xenied twice before online i say go to the store bcz the recon dept can see the app coming from the store. I felt like the credit analyst did more to recon since i mentioned i was at the store. They pull tu 627. Good luck
Message 15 of 32
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was denied at first so I call the recon number and they only ask me my named and income and he said OK 2500 so I told him can

the bank match my bank of American 5000 and he said NO we can give you 4500 and I told him OK that great. My score are 610 and

the pull transunion.

Thats a very nice CL..congrats

Message 16 of 32
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

What was the phone number that you called?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 32
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied yesterday at the store and was denied, immediately i called to recon and after a few questions income, purchase amt i was approved foe $1500. Had been xenied twice before online i say go to the store bcz the recon dept can see the app coming from the store. I felt like the credit analyst did more to recon since i mentioned i was at the store. They pull tu 627. Good luck

I don't think they can tell you are at the store, you are simply logging into the internet and applying like you were sitting at home on the internet.... The computer approval system Barclay uses is really weird, almost seems pointless... you hear about a 10-20% instant approval and sometimes they are just stupid approvals like $320 I have heard before.... I got the security questions when I applied a couple months ago which with other banks I have gone through that part of the application and that has meant I was approved if I could get the answers right... with Barclay I got 1 wrong and it went into processing which of course I then called and was instantly approved... No mention of in store or how much I needed for purchase etc..

Message 18 of 32
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Found the backdoor number and called.. they asked me a bunch of questions about income, credit card limits... what my job title was etc.. They said they couldn't approve me today but if I paid down some of my credit card debt I could call back and ask them to give it another look and they would most likely give me the approval. This was for the Apple itunes card by the way.. Both cards apple offers are Visa's but for me the itunes card would be more beneficial. I'm going to call back at the end of the month when I've paid down some credit cards and see what they say. Smiley Happy

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 32
LilloEsquilo
Contributor

How are they on doing PCs?

I have the Apple Financing card but I was thinking I'd prefer the ITunes card or something like that.

FICOS 2/2012 EQ: 763 TU: 761 EX: 746 (1/2012 EX)
Cards: Associated Bank Visa 9000, Paypal Mastercard 3000, Amazon Store card 1100, Barclays Apple Financing 2500, Cap One Rewards Mastercard 3000
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.