Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

I would assume it's not difficult at all. Given their target clientele (people who don't even have $1000-2000 to purchase a computer), they frankly can't be that picky.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
New Visitor
yesiamneal

Re: How hard is to get Apple financing???

Just applied for apple financing through barclay. After waiting for a few years to apply for a new credit card (which happened to be a Barclay Rewards Card) and being approved, I was worried about applying for apple financing through Barclay. My credit score was 620 but after being responsible with my Barclaycard after one billing statement (I made 2 different payments), my FICO score already increased 6 points. I know, not a lot, but a good place to start.

Anyway, back to Apple... I was worried about applying, but seeing that Christmas is a month away, I applied. I was approved for a higher credit limit than my Barclay Rewards Card and was able to buy my partner the gift he deserves, giving myself the time I need to pay for it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}