Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How has Discover treated you?

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

How has Discover treated you?

Just wanted to shoot an update on my discover cards. Last month they both received a SP CLI. My miles started at 4.5k back in May, now it's up to 13.2k!!! And my Discover it started as my first CC at $500 is up to $5800! Definitely love discover. Even when my miles promo is over I definitely will not close out ever.
CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How has Discover treated you?

@xgac12x wrote:
Just wanted to shoot an update on my discover cards. Last month they both received a SP CLI. My miles started at 4.5k back in May, now it's up to 13.2k!!! And my Discover it started as my first CC at $500 is up to $5800! Definitely love discover. Even when my miles promo is over I definitely will not close out ever.

Hi xgac12x,

Discover has treated me well.  They are currently my highest CL.  I feel they have been very generous with me.  I only have the Discover IT with them, but at the moment that is all that I need ;-)

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: How has Discover treated you?

Like a dog, they throw me scraps from the table.

They started me with a measly $1k credit limit, and they've inched me up in small increments, usually $300.

And this continued even after my FICO 8 got up into the 780's.

The 'gravy train' I read about here never materialized for me; it's more like a toy train for me.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.