Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How high is your DCU limit?

tag
eviLution
Established Contributor

Re: How high is your DCU limit?

Yes, it's the same as applying for their credit card except there's a scroll option where you choose to apply for "new visa" or " visa increase".

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 41 of 70
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@eviLution wrote:

Yes, it's the same as applying for their credit card except there's a scroll option where you choose to apply for "new visa" or " visa increase".

So there is a luv button for cli?

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 42 of 70
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

NFCU has the option of applying for a CLI online.Does DCU have that same online option or must we call in for all credit limit increases?

Goal 750 Across

Message 43 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any benefit when apply this card? I really dont see any benefit.

Message 44 of 70
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there any benefit when apply this card? I really dont see any benefit.

What benefits are you seeking? The two main credit cards offered by DCU(out of 4) is the Visa platinum and platinum reward.First one has benefits but a much lower interest rate, great for running a monthly balace.I opted for the reward card because it saves me money on auto rental insurance when traveling. That is a at lease an additional two hundred bucks in my pocket per month.Go to their website and take a look around. I'm interested in learning if they have an online option for CLI's.

Goal 750 Across

Message 45 of 70
toppers555
Established Contributor

I wasn't suppose to be applying for anything else untill may , but I had to step out of garden for auto loans. I applied online instant 5k apporval. conditional apporval of paycheck stub needs to be provided.  clean report besides a co , and judgement that fall off in April ,and may.  2nd highest limit card. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 46 of 70
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

I wasn't suppose to be applying for anything else untill may , but I had to step out of garden for auto loans. I applied online instant 5k apporval. conditional apporval of paycheck stub needs to be provided.  clean report besides a co , and judgement that fall off in April ,and may.  2nd highest limit card. 

Congrats on your approval!  Smiley Happy

I've been with them since August, and so far they've been great.

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 47 of 70
eviLution
Established Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:

@eviLution wrote:

It's not really a luv button. It's basically like reapplying because you have to fill everything out again and they probably review your account to see how you've been doing. i'll probably try to ask for an increase in june when I have 6 month of history with them.

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 48 of 70
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

Congrats on the new card.

Goal 750 Across

Message 49 of 70
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@eviLution wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@eviLution wrote:

It's not really a luv button. It's basically like reapplying because you have to fill everything out again and they probably review your account to see how you've been doing. i'll probably try to ask for an increase in june when I have 6 month of history with them.

Thank you for that info.

Goal 750 Across

Message 50 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.