Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How high is your DCU limit?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How high is your DCU limit?

Just curious -- anyone ever been approved online for $300.00??? LOL

Maybe because it's Sunday? Needless to say, quite annoying considering the CLs that have been given out.. Fakos are 742 with amex credit secure x3 (walmart tu is 759..) but equifax complete advantage says 664... dunno which to trust makes me believe the equifax advantage score now personally with that CL.

I need to take the garden out of my signature, because I swear if I set a goal it never comes to fruition. (I definitely need to garden -- like maybe a year now, but if I do I won't advertise it!! that's for sure. i hate my addictive personality with impulsive traits to app frequently!)

Haven't even received the fico score from dcu -- guess i should have waited for that and then apped when it was prime time to do it. Any one know if I can delete the request with them? Or ask that they just not give me the card. Do you know how much their personal loan rates are? I would be willing to have that if the rate was low enough.

Message 51 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 52 of 70
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Seriously, what kind of limit is 300 for DCU? Strange right!
Message 53 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 54 of 70
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I am. thank you Lexie for not admonishing me with my horrible decision making this weekend!

It's nice to have people on here that are supporting. With that said, I totally can take objective criticism so anyone else don't take it any other way lol just wanted to make sure Lexie knew I appreciated her. Smiley Wink 

Tryin' to do and be better, but you know how it is!

Message 55 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

We all have lapses in judgment. You are doing better and we will always be supportive. Smiley Wink
Message 56 of 70
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Someone from DCU called me today... seriously he was quite rude. I do admit I couldn't think of a number that I was going to request for the CL, but honestly I felt like I seriously picked the wrong CU. Smiley Sad He was really harsh. So I just sent off my paystubs and requested that someone call me to give me my options with the hard pull of the report... as I'm open to other things beside the CC if 300 is my limit. *pukes*
Message 57 of 70
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 58 of 70
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
Good luck.

Is it stupid that I don't know of a CL to give them. I don't want to sound stupid/arrogant/ or even undershoot myself but heck with 300 I doubt there is a way to undershoot! LOL

Message 59 of 70
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

wow Smiley Surprised

Message 60 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.