cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How in the world do you check the status of your Fidelity Amex card?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

How in the world do you check the status of your Fidelity Amex card?

I got 

"Your business is appreciated and careful consideration is being given to your request, but an instant decision cannot be provided at this time."

But MyFico has taught me to recon, so i want to know for sure who to call and when to call. i tried checking the Amex status URL but there's nothing there. I thought it was an Amex card...

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: How in the world do you check the status of your Fidelity Amex card?

Its a FIA card. If the FIA backdoor number doesn't work, possibly a Bank of America one might.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 6
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Its a FIA card. If the FIA backdoor number doesn't work, possibly a Bank of America one might.

OH...It's called Fidelity Amex, but it's a Bank Of America card. Confusing lol...Thanks though.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 3 of 6
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Fidelity and Bank of America are the same company/lender. The fidelity cc just uses the amex network
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 6
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

OH...It's called Fidelity Amex, but it's a Bank Of America card. Confusing lol...Thanks though.

It uses the American Express card network to process the transactions. 

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 5 of 6
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

OH!..Great. I guess i wont be getting an approval. I just reconned a Virgin Atlantic card about 2 weeks ago lol. Thanks for the help though.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.