cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is AE about multiple cards in a short period?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is AE about multiple cards in a short period?

Got the PRG and EDP a month ago and would really like the Delta Skymiles to take advantage of the 50K offer but not sure how they are about applying for a 3rd card in such a short period.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How is AE about multiple cards in a short period?

A lot of new cards in a short period and balances rising will make them FR you. But, if it's just this app and no more others then you might be ok. Do you think the offer will last into January for the max backate?
Message 2 of 4
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I would check after the 1st if the year and maximize the backdate

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:
A lot of new cards in a short period and balances rising will make them FR you. But, if it's just this app and no more others then you might be ok. Do you think the offer will last into January for the max backate?

Definitely don't want an FR.  Balances aren't an issue in the other two as Ive paid them down to $0.  The offer might go into January though I'm not sure.  I'm not that concerned about the backdating as mine go back to 1989 already.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.