Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Chase with CLI?

tag
Madison
Regular Contributor

Re: How is Chase with CLI?

I have aske Chase for CLI but they said they would have to do hard pull. I have $8,000 CL with a utilization of 11%. it was 90% a year ago. They haven't raised my CL in over a year. Chase is not consumer friendly if you ask me.
Message 11 of 12
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: How is Chase with CLI?

I had 29,600 has for 4k more took a hard. requested through email. This is their response Remarks: After reviewing the positive manner in which you have maintained your credit history, we're pleased to inform you that your credit line has been raised to $50500, which is greater than the $34500 credit line you requested. You qualified for a greater amount due to your positive credit history, and we hope you enjoy the additional flexibility. If you'd like your credit line lowered to an amount you find more suitable for your needs, please log on to your account and e-mail us your desired credit line, or call Customer Service directly at the number listed below. We will be happy to process your request. If you have any further questions, please reply using the Secure Message Center. Thank You, Ben Benavidez E-mail Customer Service Representative _________________ TransUnion 786 Date: 7/24/2008 Equifax 807 Date: 7/24/2008 Experian 792 Date 7/24/2008 Account was open in Sept 06, never received one after 6 months. Chase Freedom World MC
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.