Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Chase with CLIs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is Chase with CLIs?

I got a Chase Amazon in July for $5k, I asked for $10k but she said since my highest CL was then $3k that $5k was the max she'd give.

I'm planningon hitting luv button in late Jan, my Experian (which they pulled) should be close to 100 points higher, with zero vs 3 baddies, and several $10k cards in addition to the $3k I had.  I can also put in higher salary (think I put $50, I can put $100 based on raise and promised bonus).  Can I expect anything significant?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: How is Chase with CLIs?

Which luv button are you planning on hitting with chase? There is no luv button. Unless there's a different website for Amazon. There is no longer a "increase credit limit" they have removed it for obvious reasons. If an auto is not given, it will be a HARD PULL
Message 2 of 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: How is Chase with CLIs?

I have had a Chase for 2 years with no auto CLI.  I got aCLI (a biggie) when I asked, but it was a hard pull.

And the last time I checked, the Luv button was gone, which presumably tells us all something about their current attitude to CLIs!! 

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.