Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long between CLI requests?

tag
GMac93
Valued Member

How long between CLI requests?

I requested an increase on my best buy card and my care credit last month. both got approved. how long should i wait before i request another?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: How long between CLI requests?

Probably 61 days. To be safe, i'd say 91 days.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@GMac93 wrote:

I requested an increase on my best buy card and my care credit last month. both got approved. how long should i wait before i request another?

The BB card is a Citi card and its 6 months from the previous CLI. The Care Credit is GECRB and CLIs can be requested after 4 statements cut or anytime via Credit Solutions. FYI the Care Credit card does not follow the rules of most GECRB cards for (sp for cli) and any customer initiated request will be a HP.

Message 3 of 4
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@GMac93 wrote:

The BB card is a Citi card and its 6 months from the previous CLI. The Care Credit is GECRB and CLIs can be requested after 4 statements cut or anytime via Credit Solutions. FYI the Care Credit card does not follow the rules of most GECRB cards for (sp for cli) and any customer initiated request will be a HP.

do they hard pull your credit report when they evaluate if they want to give you the CLI?

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.