Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long between chase approvals

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: How long between chase approvals

Doesn't chase also use an internal score so my ficos don't even matter?
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 11 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
My scores are in my sig. And I have about 6 or 7 inquiries on TU that's who they pull. Have about a year relationship with chase and two cards. Idk my chances

chase uses a variety of models. 

they have their own internal scoring (which is like vantage model), and they also pull fico scores together with credit reports.

if you already have banking relationship with Chase in good standing, your chances are a lot higher.

Try the pre-approval tool on Chase credit card website and see if you are pre-approved for freedom. 

Your chances of getting a freedom is very high. The only wild card with Chase is whether are they going to give you a real card or a toy limit card.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

I don't have any pre approvals :/ and that's what I'm worried about is a toy limit
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 13 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

what is your AAoA and age of most recent account? What is your util ratio and number of inquiries on EX?l

Do you usually carry a balance on your Chase Amazon card? 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

Less than two years. 1 percent number on ex is around 10 or 11. And nah I pay both my chases in full. Most recent is the discover and Amex I just opened.
Message 15 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

has your amex and discover been reported to credit bureaus yet?

Message 16 of 39
HiLine
Blogger

@colindidit wrote:
I don't have any pre approvals :/ and that's what I'm worried about is a toy limit

Credit limit is overrated.

Pre-approval is also overrated.

Message 17 of 39
Open123
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@colindidit wrote:

Credit limit is overrated.

Pre-approval is also overrated.

Low rewards card are *way* overrated, in my view.

Message 18 of 39
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Curious Enharu, what are you thinking?

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 19 of 39
colindidit
Established Contributor

No they haven't. And I'm curious too lol
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.