Blogger
HiLine

Re: How long between chase approvals

I'm pretty sure Barclays pulls TU, so I wouldn't waste your inquiry on Barclays.

Established Contributor
colindidit

Yeah they do. Idk maybe ill just wait to see if ill ever get pre approved. Wishful thinking lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Valued Member
gsxrgt

I had a chase freedom with 11.5K limit and decided to apply for the CSP last weekend and got approved for 5k. I moved some of the freedom limit to the csp. I then got itchy two days ago and got approved for the Slate with a 4.5K limit. I dont really need it or know why I applied but I think ill just move the limit to one of the other two in like six months. So doesn't seem like theres a time limit. I had like 30% Util at time of applying for both. Roughly 13K in cc debt but all floating around on 0% BT's. Fico like 740 from here but chase always pulls experian for me and have like 7 inquiries. 

Freedom 11K, CSP 20K, Citi Prestige 22K, Discover IT 12.7K, Amex BCP 15K, Amex PRG, Citi Simplicity 4.1K Penfed Platinum Rewards 11K
Senior Contributor
Open123

My guess is that if you have a Chase checking and CSP already, then you'll be approved the Freedom regardless of the state of your CRs.  Of course, this is assuming no recent derogs, but excessive inquiries, new accounts and other factors such as high utilization should have a minimal effect.

Worst case, call recon and trasnfer some of the CSP's credit line to Freedom.

Established Contributor
colindidit

@open are asking me? I don't have a chase bank account or csp lol. I have a Disney and a chase amazon...my scores are good enough I think I just don't wanna be double pulled.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Senior Contributor
Open123

colindidit wrote:
@open are asking me? I don't have a chase bank account or csp lol. I have a Disney and a chase amazon...my scores are good enough I think I just don't wanna be double pulled.

Sorry, my bad.  Though you had checking and CSP, and just wanted to add Freedom for the triumverate.  However, you certainly have lots of Chase cards!

Established Contributor
colindidit

If I apply should I wait til my new accounts report or no?
Senior Contributor
Open123

colindidit wrote:
If I apply should I wait til my new accounts report or no?

So long as your utility is under 10%, I'd imagine you'd be ok.

Established Contributor
colindidit

Yeah it's only 1 lol

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+