Established Contributor
colindidit

Re: How long between chase approvals

Doesn't chase also use an internal score so my ficos don't even matter?
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Super Contributor
enharu

colindidit wrote:
My scores are in my sig. And I have about 6 or 7 inquiries on TU that's who they pull. Have about a year relationship with chase and two cards. Idk my chances

chase uses a variety of models. 

they have their own internal scoring (which is like vantage model), and they also pull fico scores together with credit reports.

if you already have banking relationship with Chase in good standing, your chances are a lot higher.

Try the pre-approval tool on Chase credit card website and see if you are pre-approved for freedom. 

Your chances of getting a freedom is very high. The only wild card with Chase is whether are they going to give you a real card or a toy limit card.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
colindidit

I don't have any pre approvals :/ and that's what I'm worried about is a toy limit
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Super Contributor
enharu

[ Edited ]

what is your AAoA and age of most recent account? What is your util ratio and number of inquiries on EX?l

Do you usually carry a balance on your Chase Amazon card? 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
colindidit

Less than two years. 1 percent number on ex is around 10 or 11. And nah I pay both my chases in full. Most recent is the discover and Amex I just opened.
Super Contributor
enharu

has your amex and discover been reported to credit bureaus yet?

Blogger
HiLine

colindidit wrote:
I don't have any pre approvals :/ and that's what I'm worried about is a toy limit

Credit limit is overrated.

Pre-approval is also overrated.

Senior Contributor
Open123

HiLine wrote:

colindidit wrote:

Credit limit is overrated.

Pre-approval is also overrated.

Low rewards card are *way* overrated, in my view.

Established Contributor
Pilotdude

Curious Enharu, what are you thinking?

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Established Contributor
colindidit

No they haven't. And I'm curious too lol

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+