cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long did it take you to get your Cap one card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take you to get your Cap one card?

Got an email about 2am this morning saying it had shipped, Applied and was instantly approved last Tuesday. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: How long did it take you to get your Cap one card?

Nice! What card?
Message 2 of 9
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

CapOne can be slow to deliver sometimes...my experience has een 10-12 days. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nor will they expedite a card - I tried to get my last one expedited the same day it was approved, and it was a no-go

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think mine took like nine days. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine within a week. I hope that trends sticks as I'm waiting for a custom image card.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my first one in like 7 days, second in 3. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, I wish I had your guys' luck.

It took me 3-4 weeks to get my first card.....

They shipped the first one to the wrong address. I found this out when I called to ask about the status and an expected delivery date. My address was wrong in their system. So they cancelled it, updated my address, mailed another one out. After another 6-8 days, I called to ask when I could expect the second card to arrive, and they said there was never a second one ordered....... So it took me 3 attempts at contacting a CSR to get my card. CapOne has been my biggest pain in terms of receiving their mail.

I have not had any problems receiving mail/items for my 360 accounts though.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forget how long it took for Cap One to deliver my secured card at the end of 2015/beginning of 2016 (the New Year's holiday intervened, of course, so that would have thrown the mailing schedule off a bit) but when I got my unsecured card last month it was precisely one week from approval (2/11) to delivery (2/18).

@Anonymous wrote:

Man, I wish I had your guys' luck.

It took me 3-4 weeks to get my first card.....

They shipped the first one to the wrong address. I found this out when I called to ask about the status and an expected delivery date. My address was wrong in their system. So they cancelled it, updated my address, mailed another one out. After another 6-8 days, I called to ask when I could expect the second card to arrive, and they said there was never a second one ordered....... So it took me 3 attempts at contacting a CSR to get my card. CapOne has been my biggest pain in terms of receiving their mail.

I have not had any problems receiving mail/items for my 360 accounts though.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.