Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do CCC's keep info on apps?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long do CCC's keep info on apps?

I applied for a Citi Business  card last fall but never replied to their offer of approval, as I accepted a different card instead. My credit is about the same, but my income has increased substantially. I guess I'm leary about entering all the same info as before and then putting in my new income and being seen as questionable. Any suggestions or experience???
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long do CCC's keep info on apps?

Sounds like an issue that could easily be fixed on recon if you got denied but I'd be more proactive-the day after you apply, call up the recon number and talk to someone. I had my app flagged by chase yesterday because I was 29, employed 2 years at current employer but reporting high income. I explained that I had 6 years in the industry and a degree and poof-approved.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

jandy1 wrote:
I applied for a Citi Business  card last fall but never replied to their offer of approval, as I accepted a different card instead. My credit is about the same, but my income has increased substantially. I guess I'm leary about entering all the same info as before and then putting in my new income and being seen as questionable. Any suggestions or experience???

Just be honest. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is Citi on recent inquiries? I've only got 2 in the last 6 mo, both from local banks for business purposes, but quite a few in the last 12, almost all for business purposes, never-the-less they still show.

Anybodu know who they pull in Georgia?
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you will be fine with 2.

Usually EQ in GA but they have been pulling EX lately. (I'm in Louisiana)
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score wise I think I'm good either way, unless 740 is a cutoff score. My EQ is 735, my EX is 740. Hopefully they won't do a changeup and pull TU, it's a 717.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's actually another outfit that keeps track only of info on credit card apps, and some of the major CCCs are using it. The name doesn't spring to mind right now. I just remember reading about it. I think I read BoA uses it to some extent.

But like others said, if you're honest and can prove your app figures, you're good.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

MisterTor wrote:
There's actually another outfit that keeps track only of info on credit card apps, and some of the major CCCs are using it. The name doesn't spring to mind right now. I just remember reading about it. I think I read BoA uses it to some extent.

But like others said, if you're honest and can prove your app figures, you're good.

Innovis is the 4th CRA and yes, BoA uses them. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Innovus??? Oh please do tell! Do I have a fourth score out there somewhere?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

jandy1 wrote:
Innovus??? Oh please do tell! Do I have a fourth score out there somewhere?

Lender's don't usually use this, BTW. Not for score's anyway.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.