Contributor
nenuco

How long do Sign-Up Bonuses take to post...

So on my latest app spree I received quite a few sign-up bonuses, which I will post below. Please let me know if you have either had this particular card/ bonus or know something about this topic in general thanks. I wanted to know how long it takes for the bonus to show up on your account after meeting the required spending. FYII have already met all the bonus requirements.

Chase Sapphire Preferred: $3,000/ 40,000 points

Chase Hyatt: 1st Purchase/ Two free nights

Citi Hilton: $1,500/ 50,000 Hilton points

Amex Hilton: $750/ 50,000 Hilton Points

Thanks in advance.

Garden Mode... kind of... sort of (•‿•)
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: How long do Sign-Up Bonuses take to post...

How did you get the 50,000 point hilton bonus? I must have followed the wrong links.

After you are done with the required spending, it can take up to two statements. It is usually faster than that, many will show up on the first statement once requirements are met.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Mega Contributor
LS2982

nenuco wrote:

So on my latest app spree I received quite a few sign-up bonuses, which I will post below. Please let me know if you have either had this particular card/ bonus or know something about this topic in general thanks. I wanted to know how long it takes for the bonus to show up on your account after meeting the required spending. FYII have already met all the bonus requirements.

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you got the Preferred? Minimum CL to start is 5K.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

LS2982 wrote:

nenuco wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you got the Preferred? Minimum CL to start is 5K.

$3,000 refers to the amount of spending required to get the points.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+